Recipe Roundup 2017 + Happy 1st Birthday

Hi everyone!

Just over a year ago, my journey as a food blogger began.  It has been a great journey that I am looking forward to continuing on.  It has not been perfect, though.  There have been times when I have quit out of tiredness.  However, I am making it my New Year's resolution to keep going!  All you readers have been the key part of this journey.  Just seeing that there are people around the world who are reading my posts, however unprofessional they are, means so much to me.  Thank you so much!

To end the year, I want to announce a new tradition!  Every year, I want to do a recipe roundup.  Basically, I'll say what the top 3 most popular recipes of the past year were.  This will show me what y'all are interested in in terms of food and is also a way for me to see what the fan-favorites were each year.

Without further adieu, let's get to it!

3.  Gluten-free Quinoa Chocolate Cake

Besides containing a unique, nutty, chocolate cake, this recipe post also included my special announcement that I was going to Europe!  This recipe is definitely worth trying if you have leftover cooked quinoa around or need a gluten-free treat.

2.  Cilantro-orange Slaw
Crunchy, creamy, earthy, and slightly sweet, this coleslaw recipe is a lightened-up favorite.  It's not really in season now, but it makes a great spring or summertime side.

1.  Vegan Protein Bars
Believe me-  these peanut butter bombs taste better than they look!  These protein bars are easy to make and freeze well, making them feasible to keep on hand for a nutritious snack option.

So there you have it!  I hope to post more regularly this year and to up my photography game.  Those are my main resolutions for this blog.  Thank you for reading my blog!  Cheers to 2018! 

Comments