My First Food Truck Experience!!

Hi everyone!  So I wasn't planning on posting this today, but when my Mom saw a food truck selling tacos nearby, I knew I had to try it 🌮😋.  Y'all know I'm a stickler for Mexican food.
 It was called "The Taco Shop" which I think is a really catchy name. 


And yes, this is the first time that I can distinctly remember ordering from a food truck.  That is a little embarrassing coming from a food blogger.

So, first impressions:  The truck itself isn't super flashy, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  To me, it means that they are focused more on making good food and not on all the bells and whistles.


The prices were a bit high on this food truck.  Tacos go for $2 a pop, which isn't a terrible price, but isn't great either.  My mom and I ordered 2 tacos.  One was chicken and one was adobada ( marinated steak.)  Both were really yummy 😋!  The steak was slightly chewy but both were flavorful.  I liked the chicken better because it was more flavorful and there was more of it in the taco.  Win win!  Also, the tacos came with lime wedges and cucumber, which added a refreshing element to them.  However, I do wish that the tacos had more salsa and guacamole.

Bottom line:  These were tasty tacos, but I wish that they were bigger and that they had more salsa and guacamole.  I would definitely go again sometime!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!

Comments

Post a Comment