DIY, Easy, Gourd-geous Fall Centerpiece!




Hi everyone!  Today, I'm departing from the norm and am dedicating this post to talking about an easy way to dress up your table and hint: it's not a recipe!

Those who know me can attest to the fact that I am not an artistic person.  Sure, I like cooking, photography, writing, and singing, but I wouldn't call myself an artist.

However, today, I'm sharing with you a mini art project that involves food.

With Halloween parties and Thanksgiving right around the corner, an eye-catching centerpiece is a must.  Enter the centerpiece I'm sharing with you today.  It takes simple, relatively inexpensive supplies and crafts them into the perfect harvest centerpiece.  I can call it that because I didn't make it; my mom did 😉.

You might be wondering how to construct this autumnal centerpiece.  It's quite simple.  Just purchase a large mason jar, fill it with small pumpkins and gourds from your local pumpkin patch, and tie it off with an autumn-hued ribbon if you desire.

Below I am linking for where you can get all the supplies you need.  This post is not sponsored.  I'm not linking to the gourds and pumpkins because I'm pretty sure you could find them easily at your local grocery store or pumpkin patch 😊.

That's all for now.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!  I look forward to posting again on Monday 😊.

DIY Gourd-geous Fall Centerpiece
1.  Tie a strip of the fall ribbon around the mouth of the mason jar.
2.  Fill the mason jar almost all the way to the top with mini pumpkins and gourds
3.  Enjoy!





Comments