From the Heart- Weird Spinning Sensation+ Some Inspirational Merch

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!


Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  I'm dedicating today's post to giving y'all a medical update.

By God's grace, my health has been good 👍💓!  The only thing that was strange with my health is that while sitting down the other day, I had this weird sensation that I was spinning 😵!  I'm thankful that I got that feeling while sitting and not while standing.  Sometimes, I wonder why I get dizzy sensations sometimes.  It could be stress (finals week and lots of activities) or it could be because I take metoprolol tartate and aspirin, both of which could be contributing to those weird feelings.  At any rate, I'm just going to keep taking my medications and attempting to live a low-stress life.  It's all in God's hands so I shouldn't worry about it!

On a totally different note-  have you guys heard of The Frey Life?  They are a couple who are daily vloggers showing life with cystic fibrosis and a service dog.  I can't totally relate to their situation, but I appreciate the truly joyful attitudes that they have when faced with very difficult situations.  They just released a clothing line on their online store called the gratitude collection, the theme of all the clothes  in this collection being inspiring quotes.  One quote from one of the shirts that  has especially stuck with me is "I choose joy."  (I love their quote "Laugh every day", as seen on the shirt above.)  I love this quote because it proves that medical conditions don't have to steal your joy!  Joy isn't just a feeling-  it is inner peace and strength from God.  So whatever you are going through today, pray that God will grant you His joy, which alone will strengthen you and give you true peace, no matter what!

I look forward to blogging again on Friday!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. It was a super good reminder that God will help us through every situation. Finals can be super frustrating, but as long as you trust that God will give you grace, you will be able to push through this last stretch of school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! I'm so glad that it encouraged you during finals!

      Delete

Post a Comment