Tasty Travels in San Luis Obispo, CA


Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  First of all, I apologize for not posting Friday; I was out of town and pretty occupied.  However, I am posting about some tasty eats I had while traveling recently 😋.  If you missed my last travel post, click here.  Let's get started!

If you find yourself in San Luis Obispo and have no idea where to start in terms of where to dine, Pizza Solo might be a good place to start.  Let me tell you briefly about what I ate there that was yummy 😋.

1.  Salad



I've gotta be honest with you all, I'm not the biggest salad fan.  However, this salad at Pizza Solo was good! It was called the chicken club salad.  It consisted of a bed of romaine lettuce decked with hearty chicken, rich bacon, tangy blue cheese, acidic cherry tomatoes, and creamy avocado.  With all these flavorful ingredients, salad doesn't have to be bad but is actually enjoyable.

2.  Pizza



My family and I split several pizzas at Pizza Solo.  One was a combo pizza, topped with the usual suspects of homemade marinara sauce, meaty sausage, and a variety of flavorful vegetables.

Another pizza we ordered was the BBQ chicken pizza.  This sweet and salty pizza had a generous amount of BBQ sauce on it, as well as stretchy mozzarella, tender chicken, smoky gouda, zesty red onion, and vibrant cilantro.  If you love BBQ sauce, then this pizza is for you!

The last and my personal favorite pizza that we ordered was the Florentine chicken pizza.  Inspired by the flavors of Italy, this pizza featured savory homemade pesto, rich mozzarella, meaty chicken, smoky gouda, fresh tomatoes, and piquant garlic.  Between all the flavors and texture of this pizza, it was the winner in my book.

That's all for now.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!  I look forward to posting again on Friday 😊.  (Hopefully a decadent treat for Valentine's Day 😍!)

Comments

  1. YUM!! I love salad. :) And impressive photography!
    Glad you're trip went well, Lily. We missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sam! I hope I didn't alienate any salad lovers out there ;).

      Delete

Post a Comment