10 Trendy Posts on the Well-Loved Apron 2018

Hi everyone!   πŸŽ‰!  In keeping with tradition, I want to share with you some of the posts that trended on my blog this year.  It's cool to see what you all, my readers have enjoyed (as well as the posts I most frequently linked back to πŸ˜†).   I should preface this post by saying that the posts that I am linking to have very ugly photos because it was pre-DSLR blogging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬. Let's get started!

1.  Cilantro-orange Slaw

This creamy slaw is full of zesty flavor, perfect for adding to your Tuesday taco spread!

2.  GF Quinoa Chocolate Cake + Europe Trip Announcement

This unique cake is nice and chocolatey and is a fun way to use up leftover quinoa.  It would probably be extra good if topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce πŸ˜‹.  And my trip to Europe was very cool!

3.  Vegan Protein Bars

These protein bars are 100% plant-based and have 10 grams of protein per serving; win-win πŸŽ‰!

4.  Post-op Clinic Visit

In this life post, I relayed my follow-up appointment at the cardiology clinic and the next step in my healthcare.

5.  Announcement of Heart Procedures

In this life post, I told you, my readers about how I would be having a heart cath and angiogram done.

6.  Classic White Sauce

  Add some shredded roasted chicken, whole wheat pasta, and peas to this sauce and you've got a meal!

7.  Recap of Heart Procedures

In this life post, I relayed my eventful time in the hospital getting heart procedures done.

8.  Tasty Travels in Sonoma, CA

In this post, I told you all about a tasty eatery in Sonoma πŸ˜‹.

9.  Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites

These no-bake bites make a hearty, portable snack!

10.  Whole Grain Cinnamon Streusel Banana Muffins

What a mouthful (and a delicious one at that πŸ˜‹)!  These muffins make a great breakfast or snack!

That's all for now.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!  I look forward to posting again on Friday (a new kind of monthly post- yay!)  😊.








Comments

Post a Comment